Sunday, February 9, 2014

From Alex

Im really sorry I couldnt call you! I cried and cried and cried and all the brazilians on the flight felt so bad and it made me cry more because i had no idea what they were saying. hahahahaha I was late to the airport.
 
but I love Salvador. It is super poor and beautiful. Its going to be a weird transition. I put my whole heart, might, mind, and strength in new york but I am going to treat this like another transfer and move forward. I love my mission president and his wife. They are so amazing. and I know I will learn port. I am giving myself 3 weeks. I know I can do it with Gods help. Pray for me. I am always praying for you.
 
Love you loads.
Sister Powell
 
Ps. dad my card is declined.... oops. Could you fix that and let them know that I am in brazil?
 
Pss; Customs is a piece of cake.
 
pss. Syd Sao paulo is huge!

No comments

Post a Comment