Sunday, February 9, 2014

From Alex

I am forgetting everything. Its just as bad as high school maybe worst. I keep on leaving things at bus stops, my planners, ward directories, I even dropped the phone in the toilet. Its mission wide news. haha I even lost my preach my gospel :( Can someone send me another? Maybe a miny?
 
Well today is the day! IM getting my ipad :) I will let you know how that is next email.
 
WE are doing super well for opening a pool! God is giving us miracles! I love it that He trusts us here! It is such a large area!!
 
we are really working with the youth which is way fun! I love them.
 
We had a good week. We went on exchanges this week. I went to the Island. Sometimes it is so nice being in a car. But I miss talking to people. I was in a spanish pool again! And I was lost. haha It was apparently an awesome lesson too! hahaha
 
On Wednesday sister casperson had to go to a funeral. So we went to Brooklyn! Brooklyn is so cool! the train took us right in the middle of everhting! Manhattan, the brooklyn bridge and the statue of liberty! It was so cool! If I stay here I want to go to brooklyn. haha or bermuda. lol But that wont happen.
 
I ended up having to give in and go shopping this week. Because it snowing. But it is beautiful! I love new york.
 
I love my new branch! Its a tiny one but they love one another! Im excited to serve them.
 
I love this work. I love being a part of it. The church is true :)
pray for miracles! They happen!
 
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment