Sunday, February 9, 2014

From Alex

Well today is the day! I am so sad and excited! It has been a miracle week :) I was yelled at by a drunk guy so I got a huge free pizza from a man. I saw the Brooklyn bridge, had to say goodbye to NYC and recieved a blessing from my mission president here.
 
I love new york so so so so much and I am so sad to leave but so excited to have a new adventure. I have been super worried that it isnt my time to leave but I know it is God's time and that this new adventure is just a transfer in my mission :) President told me that the work God needed me to do was in two areas and I get to serve so many of Gods children and I am so excited to do so :)
 
Im sorry this email is short. But my brain is not working. Forgive me and know that I know God lives and I am so excited to see His miracles. I know this is going to be hard but I am so excited to see what God has in store!
 
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment