Monday, June 9, 2014

From Alex

So I have found out in this mission I am known as the Preach my Gospel Missionary. haha Which is my goal right?! haha apparently to some it isnt  good thing but I am going to stick to it :)
I left my Journal at home. But I will try to remember this week!
I love Petrolina 1! Its crazy how different this area is! I am in the same city but I am in the city. haha We dont have dirt roads or anything like that. It is really crazy. But Im loving it.
MY FAVORITE PART! The ward isnt perfect :) It has things that we need to work on. Which I love! I love helping wards and I know I can do it! Its been fun to be in a different ward because no one remembers the Sister who couldnt talk! haha Sunday was fun I gave a talk in sacrement and talk and loved all my members :)
I am in a Trio. I am with Sister Deringer who is brazilian, Sister Varela who is African and me the American :) We are the international trio and I love them so much.
OH I am cast free. My foot is still HUGE. But I know it will get better in time.
We stayed in a lot this week bc it was a little crazy here. It made me sad because it should have been a sacred week but it made me ten times more grateful to be a member of Christs Church :)

I sure love this work. I love being a member of God's Church. I love you!
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment