Monday, June 9, 2014

From Alex

So scratch everything. haha Im staying in Petrolina again. But Im getting the trainee of sister Mann!! Im excited :) I here she is AMAZING!
I talked to you yesterday! I loved it! I love you guys so much! It made me so happy.
This week a year ago I started my journey in NYC and said goodbe to my best friend for a while. So much has happened in a year. I have learned so much.
Can I be honest with ya'll? I never think of going home. I never think of my life after my mission. I LOVE my mission and even though this has been the hardest 13 months of my life I dont think anyone has ever loved their mission more then I have (sorry Elder Holland). I have grown so much and I have loved even more. Saying yesterday that I would see yall in 5 months was kinda a kick in the stomach. hahaha Im excited but at the same time that makes me so sad. I think it would be easier for me to extend but I wont do that ;) I will continue forever to be a missionary, But I am so grateful that I have five MORE months to give as a set apart missionary.
This week was better. I was still mostly inside but I am feeling  alot better :) I spent the week with member and watched more films and general conferences. Its been AWESOME. haha can you here the sarcasm in that? But really it hasnt been to bad.
Everything looks good with my foot! Im excited to work tomorrow! My highlight of my week was the thursday. We went to the doctors and I was on a fearlessing kick. I talked to everyone. It was nice :) And the doctor didnt even look at my exams and just looked at me and said you want to work I said yep. And he said okay on tuesday you will. :D I prayed so much for that to happen! hahaha And really I feel so much better! Miracles are happening!
I had an interview with President hart this week. This one was nice :) Hes leaving at the end of this transfer. I have been so blessed to have such awesome presidents!
Im excited for this next week! I sure love you! Be a missionary this week!
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment