Thursday, April 10, 2014

From Sydney

I would pick the defected computer. Haha.
 
This week was really good! We had a super good Birthday. I had a nice dinner with the Whitaker Family, who made super good cupcakes:) And the members in Pleasanton are super nice. I got some members dropping off gifts. The one gift that I wanted for my Birthday was a Blessing. So I got one, and it was the best gift I could have recieved for my Birthday. I love My Heavenly Father.
 
 
AND OH MY GOSH!!!
 
I don't know if y'all remember in Livermore, but I was helping this SUPER less active woman named Cheryl Grey who was a hoarder, and she had a lot of stuff, and I felt like I was on TLC. But she didn't come to church for like twenty years, and SHE CAME BACK TO CHURCH!!! I knew all that effort wasn't just for the after life. I could go home from my mission happy that Cheryl Grey came back to church. I was so shocked!
 
Okay, enough happiness. haha.
 
We have this awesome Recent Convert named Charley who is super cool. I love her. She is really intuned with the spirit. Every woman in Pleasanton is really. I have nver before felt like I was stuck in a Supernatural World until I came to Pleasanton. It's kinda strange. But fun. And it's cool because I have felt pretty intuned with the Spirit lately.
 
Brother Walters is alive and well! I don't know how happy he is about that.
 
We visited with this woman named Ruth who was super old and had the same Birthday as me. She was wondering why she was still alive and we asked her if she got her husbands work done yet, and she just went off how she is too old to do it. And we are just like...uh. Maybe if we bribed her that she would die if she did her Husband's work maybe she would do it. Haha.
 
Valentines day was fun. We went to Sushi with Charley and Sister Miller and Natasha. It was Sister Palmers first time and a pretty rough experience for her. haha. Poor thing.
 
I really need to bulk up and drive for Sister Palmer. But I am terrified of driving. It's the worst.
 
BUT I WILL SERVE!
 
This email is really random and I am sorry. But it was a really long week. And I know it was good, but I can't really think what happened.
 
We are going to the temple on Saturday. Which I am excited for. We are going with the Gulati family who we had a super good lesson with yesturday. I have learned on Lord's timing on my mission. We kept stopping by their house through out last week, but I kept getting bad feelings like we shouldn't go. But I got a good feeling yesturday and it was the perfect day. I love when that happpens.
 
I hope y'all know how much I love you! I hope you have a great week. I know the church is true! Have confidence in the Lord:)
 
Love,
 
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment