Thursday, April 10, 2014

From Alex

So Im staying in Petro Oeste. My new companion is a brazilian named Sister Saneski (I dont know how to spell her name. haha) But im excited for a new comp and to learn the lang as fast as I can.
Im having a little hard time typing. haha
You guys I am so thankful for God. I am so thankful that we are His children. He has a plan so perfect for us in everyway. Syds mission is the San Jose California Mission. It was made for her. She is my greatest example of strength and of faith. God makes no mistakes. I am so excited for her to be where she is at. To train and to help so many sisters there.
I had this long email written out but I left it at home. haha But that is okay :) This week was good. It was random but very uplifting.
I am so thankful for my mission and for our Savior. I am sorry this email is not going to be long! But the next one will be.
Oh how I love you all! Keep on smiling keep on believing in our Savior. And KNOW that God´s plan is perfect.

No comments

Post a Comment