Sunday, October 27, 2013

From Alex

I really dont have much to report this week. Except that facebook is the strangest thing and I feel so weird on it. hahaha 
Since I last emailed you not a lot has happened. I feel so much better which is a plus. I hate being sick. But other then that it has been a week full of lookups and trying to find part member families.
 
I dont think this is going to be a very long email but I want ya'll to know how much I love you! You are so amazing and the gospel is true :) I love being here on my mission serving those around me.
 
I know that God lives. He loves us so much. He has a wonderful plan for each of us and all we must do is trust in Him and know that He is there.
 
You are all amazing. I miss each one of you.
 
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment