Sunday, October 27, 2013

From Alex

MY NAME TAG IS LOST!! My first one ever is missing :( SO sad!!
 
But other then that I am fantastic :D
 
This week was a good week. It started with us doing former investigator lookups. (we took your idea kenze) We have chosen 5 people and we are basically stalking them. lol Yet not as extreme. We just show up at their home everyday and hope one of them is home.
 
This tuesday marked a new transfer!! Whoop! I am starting my fourth one. We have new spanish sisters! Which is so fun. And the spanish ward is so excited to get sisters! My new district is awesome. I am the last one left from my last district.
 
This week we found a less active family! I am pretty sure that we can get them back too. We also had an appt with 2 sisters who lost the church for a while but now want to learn more about it. We are seeing so many miracles here in Jamaica! I know so much is going to happen here. I love it :)
I love being apart of this work. I love my companions. They are seriously the best. I love that the Lord has a plan for us.
 
I read a really cool talk this week. It is called the Bitter Cup and the Bloody Baptism by Elder Holland. I love what he says about us being Baptized into the lords church. He says "When we were baptized we not only baptized into Christ's church, but into his life and his death and his resurrection, into all that he is and stands for in time and eternity." Life is hard! But it is supposed to be. We have to choose the best parts of life.
 
I am sorry this is so short! And random. We were late and only have 5 minutes left until Pday is over! LOVE YOU!
 
 


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments

Post a Comment