Wednesday, September 18, 2013

From Syd



Hi my lovely friends and family!

How has life been going? My life has been interesting. And this email is probably going to be really short. haha.

So, Tuesday. Transfer meeting. I was super depressed. Haha. I sat there, and I realized how much I am going to be miss, not only Livermore, but also San Jose California Mission. I sat there and was just like: "This is my last transfer meeting here." and I just started crying. I must have looked pitiful, because President kept apologizing to me. And he tried to give me shoes, but at last, there is none my size. Silly man. 

So at transfer meeting, I was sitting in agony, awaiting my fate. My Zone Leader from Livermore became the Assistant to the President, first transfer, and I was jealous because I wanted mine to be over. But I was like the last one. Haha. I am with Sister Livingston, Sister Tietjan, and Sister Weeks. We are in a quad so when I go to Brazil, it will be a trio. All of them are so awesome. Sister Weeks is fresh out of the MTC. She is super sweet. Sister Livingston and Sister Tietjan are hilarious. They all have blue eyes and I got stinky hazel eyes. Haha. Only issue I have with them:)

The area I am in is super awesome. We have a goal for 42 baptisms and we have high standards in this area. It's awesome! I have yet to be in an area so motivated. And I have been in a lot of areas here. haha

Wednesday was fun. We visited a lot of people. Including some awesome members. The only problem is I felt like the whole entire time that my stomach was going to explode. I had a fever and I was throwing up. My stomach hurt so bad! It had been hurting all week, but it was terrible feeling. I woke up, and my companions told Sister Abrams about it and I was forced to go to the hospital. Meh. And guess what it was! CONSTIPATION. Haha. Meh. I had 4 months worth of waste in my stomach. I haven't used number two since the MTC. Apparantly that is super bad for you and you get super sick if you don't poo. Go figure. I am super sorry parents.I got lots of laxitives though. Yay! The good stuff. 

My hair has been horrible here. It's been super depressing.

I have one miracle to say. We needed a new investigator. We were looking in our area book and we saw this lady Jeanette who was dropped. So we decided to go visit her and she said she had been waiting for us for 2 years! It was super awesome and now she is our new investigator. And this guy gave me his number at the Library and I think he thinks we are going on a date. He is going to be dissappointed when I have someone else with me and we teach about the Book of Mormon. haha.

I love y'all so much! I hope you are happy and in the words of my mission President:

Me (on the phone): I'm doing good! How are you?
President: I'm doing good. I'm pretty regular.

I hope you are all regular! I'll more next time. The world seems to not want me to email.

Love, 
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment