Wednesday, September 18, 2013

From Alex

My week was good! We had a good start with Zone Training :) I love my zone. After the meeting we went to Sister Ba's and I thought it was a pretty rough lesson because her kids were everywhere. But after we left she texted us and said thank you for coming and that she really felt the spirit! I really love how the spirit works. We also saw Sister Mohammed. I love her so much. But she makes me sad because I want her to change but she doesnt have a desire too :/ Maybe one day.
 
So crazzzyyyy story of the week! It started with melissa walking into the church. She is our new investigator :) She wants a new start to her life and she wants her son to grow up with strong morals. But because she came we were late to our appt with a former named Clarrisa. So we only met her and then she rescheduled. But as we were sitting at the bus stop a girls sat next to me and started groaning. I asked her if she was okay and she said no. We asked for her name and how old she was (Carrie and she was 16) and Sister Millett went to go have a closer look at her because the sun was in her eyes and as Sister Millett stood beside her, Carrie fainted on her and started having a seizure. So we had to call 911 and a preacher ran across the way and gave her a blessing and then ran away. And the ambulance came. And this is the other crazy part. WE KNEW THEM! We see them all over and they always ask if we are okay. But Carrie was taken away and that was the crazy story. But the cool thing was that if we had not been there carrie could have fallen and would have been there for a while. The Lord puts you where you need to be.
 
We had trainer/trainee meeting this week. I went because my companions had to go. My mission president is so amazing. His testimony is so strong. It makes mine stronger as well :) I am so blessed to be in this mission.
 
I love this gospel so much. I love that I have the knowledge that God is my loving Heavenly Father and that everything happens for my eternel benenfit.
 
I love you all so much!!
 
Quote :) "God will make the impossible things possible. He will answer our prayers, and will continue to guide us a long as we continue to obey Him."

No comments

Post a Comment