Wednesday, August 14, 2013

From Alex



Hello People that I love :)
I didnt get to email... Im still in the good USA. hahaha It made me sad not to email because the only thing I like about Pdays is emailing. Laundry can die... Its when I do laundry that I wish I was a witch. Id be of age now so I could do alll the magic I want. Bt atlas. I am a muggle. hahaha
 
Its been a week fulll of lookups. We had the oppurtunity to go to south Jamaica this last week. In the words of Carrie "It was FABULOUS!" haha We met a nice lady though who lived in a members old apartment named Alison. She was so nice and made the trip so worth it :) I love that I have the privildge to meet so many of Gods Children.
 
We also ran into a guy this week that I met on the bus with Sister Hererra. We sat next to a guy who had a beard like Brad Pitts (His name is anothony) Well I didnt have a lot of time to talk to him so I gave him a pass a long card. I thought Id never see him again BUT! we did :) We were eating in the Jamacain Market when guess who sat by us :) Anothony! It was so exciting.
 
I went on exchanges this week with a sister named Sister Lee. I love her so much! And learned so much from her. She has such an amazing spirit and is such an example to me. One thing I learded from her is that I promised God that I would serve a mission in the Premortal Life. SHe also taught me to pray more. This is Gods work so I should always have him involved. We had an appt with a guy named nick. Who is so ready to get baptised. The Lord has prepared him his whole life. It was an awesome experience.
 
Sister Sandberg was there as well! I love seeing my MTC district randomly :) It makes me happy! She is from San Hose where Sydney is at!! So she was telling me all about the area :) It made me happy.
 
It was a good. week. I cant believe that I am on the last week of this transfer. Its so crazy! Who knows where I will be next week :) I love you all so much!
 
Some quotes I loved from personal study this week are these :)
 
"You are here at this time not by chance but as part of an eternal plan--- desugned, agreed upon, and implemented before the earth was ever created."
 
"Life is hard, but with God it is possible"
 
Remember to trust in the Lord.
 
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment