Wednesday, August 14, 2013

From Alex

This week was quite the week! I have so much I need to work on. I want to be the best I can possibly be. We had a trainer trainee meeting this week. It was way awesome. President Calderwood (the mission president) is such an inspired man. His testimony makes mine stronger.
 
We got our air condition after trainer meeting! Wonderful moment :) It is so hot it NYC! But im sure its is cool compared to Brazil. We had another miracle walk into the church this week. Her name is Amaris. We gave her a church tour. She is so sad. I just wwant to give her all my knowledge so she can be happy. Hopefully we can teach her.
 
Sister Gonzalez had he departing missionary temple trip this week. So I went on an exchange with Sister Mortenson and Sister Price. It was awesome! We had a music sweep and it was cool being in an area with homes! Mine only has apartments. I love homes :)
 
We had service this week and sister Mann was there! I love her so much. SHe makes me happy :) It made my week seeing her.
 
We had ward conference yesterday. The stake pres is so bold it is fantastic. He basically told the ward "Get over yourselves." hahaha
 
We also did ward look ups this week. Yesterday we walked so much. No one lives where they say they live. It is fantastic. At least we are getting the ward directory ready for those that will come in next.
 
I read a cool talk about using the atonement in everything we do. When we testify, give a talk, or teach it should all be geared back to the Atonement. This is because everyone on earth once had a testimony of Jesus Christ. When we speak of the Savior we trigger a memory and they are drawn to it.
 
Well I love you so much! You are all so amazing.
 
Mary-Catherine, Whitney, and Elaine. Yall should all write me and telll me how things are! I love you all!
 
Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment