Monday, October 24, 2011

goodness I have zero time (10/3/11)

What a week. I finally picked my football team. I am offically a corintiano (no idea if that is spelled right...shows you how fiel of a fan I am). But president was so excited that he gave me his Jersey...offical jersey too. It is huge but pretty darn cool. I also asked him if I could stay an extra transfer...his response...You should go home and get married. haha. I did another training, this time about how to study, and this time at President house. It was pretty good if I say so my self...thanks to a lot of help. Conference was amazing. I cried throughout the entire talk of Sister Dalton. I was able to watch it in English with a whole bunch of elders. I love conference. I love life. I dont like where we do emails. haha. But I will be better and write next week! Love yall. THanks for everything Love SISTER POWELL

No comments

Post a Comment