Monday, September 26, 2011

eu amo vitoria

From: McKenzie Powell [mailto:mckenzie.powell@myldsmail.net] Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 10:04 AM To: Kevin Powell; Mom; Sydney; Alex Subject: eu amo vitoria Life is so good. Have I ever told you how much I love being a missionary...because I do. And I am here in Vitoria, living right next to President. Well not right next to him...his apartment is worlds better than our tiny house (which the elders were ever so kind to leave somewhat clean). But we are in the same ward, and in a neighborhood pretty darn close to his. well darn, we are getting kicked off of our computers. That bugs. I have so many stories to tell.. How a met a 94 year old man that invited us to his Birthday party. He is awesome. The cake was pretty good too. How my companion is by far the funnest person ever. How we cunningly get ourselves into apartment complexes to teach. How awesome it is how the Lord prepares people. How much I love my new area. LOVE YOU! SISTER POWELL

No comments

Post a Comment