Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brazil

Well as you all know, I'm Brazil bound. I'm leaving with a whole bunch of newbe's so that is fun. A couple sisters, so that is even better. I was very scared that I was going alone. I'm really going to miss Alabama. I started crying when I got the call- I just love these people so much, and I hate saying goodbye. But I reached my goal of six, and three days later got my visa. Pretty crazy, huh? and I know that the people I am working with now will need the next person to come along to give them that extra shove. Well if I write much more, I will most likely cry so I'm just going to go. I am so excited to go to Brazil! A year later, and I'm finally going. I bet ya'll all thought I was lying about where my call was to, huh? I love you all. This has been the best six plus months of my life. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!
Love,
Sister Powell

1 comment

  1. Yea, I'm glad it's finally happening! We were worried you wouldn't get to go at all. I'm glad it's working out.

    ReplyDelete