Thursday, May 5, 2011

OI!

Sorry about the pictures...they won`t send. I`ll try again next week. First off! Happy Mother`s Day, mom! You are by far the best mom in the world! My present to you will be a 40 minute phone call at six pm my time....no idea what time that will be for ya`ll. I think 4? Strange that the time isn`t more far off. Second, Sydney that is my shirt you are wearing in those pictures. And Alex, that is my dress.... Third, why are ya`ll senior pictures so much cooler than mine? Ya`ll are far too beautiful. So this week was awesome. I`m officially legal in Brazil. We went to Vitoria this week and a very sketchy Brazilian man took my finger prints. Vitoria is an awesome city. I for sure want to serve there at some point...haha although I could do without the bus spraying water all over me. I looked like I had just got off the Tidal Wave Ride at Six Flags when we went into the police station. So something is going on with my computer and I have like three minutes left, so this email will be really lameThings are going really well. I understand more everyday. How I speak..that is another story. I like to refer to our investigator Hudson´s description, "You speak really funny, but it is beautiful at the same time." I will just go with that. He will be baptized this week! Sorry this is so short and lame. I love ya´ll. Thanks for everything. Sister Powell

No comments

Post a Comment